Author Topic: In case you haven't seen yet...  (Read 54343 times)

D-roc

(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2005, 07:25:36 PM »
Twins has been on my jock about my 99 Ranger for about 3 years now.  I bought my truck the same year it was made and wanted a full size but the price of petro was going up fast.  It used to cost me 20 max to fill TWINS dream truck up. Today it is closer to 35 +.  He can have his full size :shock:  :D  :wink:

ps cab,  red, mint, 4x4 on the fly cd, (Sinatra) :lol:   Z-GLAZED every 6 months for those that know what that is all about means it looks good after 6 years in UPPER MICH.

Anyway i can pitch in 4 or 5 per month toward the hit-man :!:  :wink:  :D

Offline twinspapa

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Even a stopped clock tells the right time 2x a day
    • HyperSolutions
(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2005, 10:52:54 PM »
Quote from: D-roc
Twins has been on my jock about my 99 Ranger for about 3 years now.  I bought my truck the same year it was made and wanted a full size but the price of petro was going up fast.  It used to cost me 20 max to fill TWINS dream truck up. Today it is closer to 35 +.  He can have his full size :shock:  :D  :wink:

ps cab,  red, mint, 4x4 on the fly cd, (Sinatra) :lol:   Z-GLAZED every 6 months for those that know what that is all about means it looks good after 6 years in UPPER MICH.

Anyway i can pitch in 4 or 5 per month toward the hit-man :!:  :wink:  :D

We shouldn't be speaking of the hit in public. Call me this weekend.  :wink:

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2005, 11:33:35 PM »
twinspapa: Yes, Analyze this & that. Robert DeNiro. The roab will give B a good case of WREAKola!

"If you are not enjoying the journey, you probably will not enjoy the destination!"