Author Topic: Alex Smith's New Book  (Read 16996 times)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
Alex Smith's New Book
« on: April 25, 2005, 04:01:20 PM »
Alex Smith's recently published book is a great resource for an inside look into Alex Smith's early life, his development as a high school and college quarterback, and how he became the great player he is today and for some great never-before-published photos and stories.The book can be ordered at a discount directly from the publisher. Customers receive free shipping when they order more than one copy.

http://www.springcreekbooks.com/catalog/1932898344.html

Worth the Read!
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

D-roc

Re: Alex Smith's New Book
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 11:48:17 AM »
I will buy it after he wins a title for the Nines!

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2005, 11:52:38 AM »
D: "You of little faith!" Going to have to get pappa after you.

"If you are not enjoying the journey, you probably will not enjoy the destination!"

D-roc

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 11:56:10 AM »
I am NOT worried about that has been  :o ;D ;) he's been banned!!!!!! ;) ;D :P

Offline SmithSavior

• Water Boy
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 08:10:10 PM »
Alex Smith's recently published book is a great resource for an inside look into Alex Smith's early life, his development as a high school and college quarterback, and how he became the great player he is today and for some great never-before-published photos and stories.The book can be ordered at a discount directly from the publisher. Customers receive free shipping when they order more than one copy.

http://www.springcreekbooks.com/catalog/1932898344.html

I will check it out. But this is kind of weird for someone who doesn't even have a Superbowl win to have his own book. But that's just my opinion

Worth the Read!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 04:50:14 PM »
I have ordered my copy now!

The titles will come soon enough ;D

D-roc

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 05:11:25 PM »
I have ordered my copy now!

The titles will come soon enough ;D

I feel ya' my man but I won't buy it until homeee can at least wash, dry, fold Joe COOLS JOCK. ;)

D-roc

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 05:16:26 PM »
I love Alex S. and do feel he will be a stud in this league.  He's the only guy I wanted at 1 last April.  With that being said throw a td before you write a book especially when you play for the NINES.

Offline STLNiner

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 05:19:10 PM »
I agree with you D. Seems that everybody writes a book these days, even when they don't have a story to tell (yet). Get back to me in five years or so, if you've done something.
Touchdown 49ers!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2005, 02:51:56 PM »
He may not have accomplished anything yet but he's a 9er and we've committed serious $ to him.

I'd like to know a litte more about his past and what makes him tick......

Memo to Alex - start throwing some TDs and your supporting cast will grow rapidly ;D

D-roc

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2006, 06:21:24 PM »
I agree with you D. Seems that everybody writes a book these days, even when they don't have a story to tell (yet). Get back to me in five years or so, if you've done something.

Well he got his first td today so maybe that will help him sell 3 more of those books! ;)