Author Topic: Dise fans outside the web  (Read 25310 times)

Offline Bob

• Super Bowl MVP
Dise fans outside the web
« on: September 14, 2005, 10:25:57 PM »
As I think a big percentage of faithful here do not live in the San Francisco area we all do not have the luxury of watching the games.

But for all the people who live near and far why don't we coordinate seats for away games so we can cheer our boys on with some of our friends here.

I'm at Loyola Chicago for my first year of college and you know I am buying some tickets to the Chicago game, and I think it would be awesome to get a few dise men and women to sit together, coordinate seating, tailgating, etc. together.

It doesn't have to be for just the Bears game, but this coudl be a thread where people can get organized and actually meet the people they h ave been talking to in some cases for a years now.

Going to the game together and hangin out would be a good time, for the reunion that never was

Get at me
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 10:30:57 PM by Bob »
(I confess, I have an active imagination and daydream often).
-Tank

December 3rd, 6:41 PM

D-roc

Re: Dise fans outside the web
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 11:30:48 AM »
Bob I plan on attending that game and would love to hang out coord. the tickets ect.  That would be too  8) for school bro. :P

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 11:41:29 AM »
Bob: If You, D & others hook up in Chicago, please don't incite D at all, last time he went he almost started a riot!

"If you are not enjoying the journey, you probably will not enjoy the destination!"

D-roc

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 11:49:58 AM »
lol that was a funny story wasn't it you had to be there Core it was fun.

I have never seen more guys scatter faster in my life when i pulled out my shield! 

classic stuff.

We ALL got a big laugh!  :)

Offline NinersWillNeverDie

• Probation
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 01:26:36 PM »
Is this going to happen?? I have always wanted to see the niners live, if there was some hardcores to share the excitement with that would be sweet. Where I am from there aren't to many 49er fans. There all loudmouth cocky cheeseheads! By the way, watching the lions beat GB was awesome!!

D-roc

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 01:33:12 PM »
Ninerswill- where you at Wisc. or Mich.?  I live in Upper Mich. and can relate trust me!!!!!

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2005, 02:38:27 PM »
NWND: Aha, a Green Bay loss is almost as sweet as a NINER win?

"If you are not enjoying the journey, you probably will not enjoy the destination!"

Offline ntodd51

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2005, 05:50:51 PM »
WOW never realized it but i probably could hit up the bears game as well, i am in davenport iowa right now, and am only about 3 hrs aways from chi-town, how sweet ass would that be to be at the game with some of you guys.

Speakng of which where is everyone getting their tickets for the bears game??
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his or her patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.  - Thomas A. Edison

D-roc

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2005, 06:45:20 PM »
Todd we have to work this out some how someway.  Who would buy the tickets so the seats were coord. ect ect.

I plan on bringing 3 hoe's with me!!!! 

They are hot broads don't worry! :)

I'd bring more but i can only get 4 tickets seated together. 

It's poss. one more of my friends wants to go with us bringing my total to 5.

If someone can coordinate the tickets, seating ect. ect. I can get the bread together.

Let me know who can coordinate this and what i need to do- so i can get with my friends and give them the details....

I want to do this man would it be alot of fun hooking up with you fellas and partying.........

Offline Bob

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2005, 07:15:59 PM »
Im so game
(I confess, I have an active imagination and daydream often).
-Tank

December 3rd, 6:41 PM

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 10:16:05 PM »
I'll be at the Jacksonville game with some 9er fans who live in the area, so if there are any additional 9er fans there, I'm sure I can arrange some fun things!!

(And yes, twins, I'm still working on the Seattle deal!!)

Offline ntodd51

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 11:58:12 PM »
yeah let me know how we can get tickets and how much they will run, being in school i am on a tight budget i also might try to get my buddy to come with me to the game in mid nov BRRRR. Also i would question if you guys would want me there last two times i have seen the niners play they were destoryed by the vikes.
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his or her patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.  - Thomas A. Edison

Offline Niner-4-Life

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2005, 08:37:35 AM »
I'm planning on being at the Tennessee game if anyone else in that area is planning on it.  I haven't gotten tickets yet, but I plan on ebaying them later in the season when the Titans are about 2-8 and nobody around here cares anymore. 
"Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller

D-roc

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2005, 08:38:50 AM »
yeah let me know how we can get tickets and how much they will run, being in school i am on a tight budget i also might try to get my buddy to come with me to the game in mid nov BRRRR. Also i would question if you guys would want me there last two times i have seen the niners play they were destoryed by the vikes.

Are you crazy do we want you there?!  Your GOING to be there. :)

Offline ntodd51

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2005, 11:03:54 AM »
haha D, well lets hope things pan out for that. It would be sweet if it can or will work out.

D-roc

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2005, 11:59:47 AM »
haha D, well lets hope things pan out for that. It would be sweet if it can or will work out.

If this is well organized from seating ect. there is no reason it cannot happen.  The one thing i do know is that for those coming that like a beer you better bring your liver and eat well cause if your with me you might not make to the 3rd quarter!!! :)

Offline commoncents

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2005, 07:22:39 PM »
well i know i wont be making a game anytime soon. but it would be interesting to see what guys/gals look like. we should make a thread with our pics in it
"I'm not sure fans can appreciate the balance of Steve Mariucci, nor will they ever." - Chris Collinsworth during the 2003 WC Playoff GM

D-roc

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2005, 10:01:54 AM »
Good idea Double I have often wondered the same thing.

Offline ntodd51

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 01:01:39 PM »
I wanted to get this back on track, whats the scoop on the bears niners game, any more info extra tickets anything???
I am still interested and the game will be here before you know it so i would like to start to work on something more concrete if possible...

D-roc

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2005, 10:28:12 AM »
Todd I had planned on attending but just can't make it.  :(

Offline ntodd51

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2005, 12:04:16 PM »
well damn D i was hoping that we could work something out

If anyone else has tickets and are going i would be interested in working something out for the bears game

Offline twinspapa

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Even a stopped clock tells the right time 2x a day
    • HyperSolutions
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 12:08:21 PM »
I wanted to get this back on track, whats the scoop on the bears niners game, any more info extra tickets anything???
I am still interested and the game will be here before you know it so i would like to start to work on something more concrete if possible...

I probably can't make the game, but I might be able to help with the concrete part of it.   :D

Offline twinspapa

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Even a stopped clock tells the right time 2x a day
    • HyperSolutions
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2005, 12:08:56 PM »
Yeah ntodd, he does that to everyone.

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2005, 12:13:42 PM »
ntodd51: I think D is "copping" out on you. He probably plans on being 3 sheets to the wind and doesn't want to risk the lives of any of Dise's members, the last time he went the Chicago local new was reporting that their was a crazed 49er fan wearing his NINER leathers inciting a riot!

D-roc

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2005, 12:17:49 PM »
well damn D i was hoping that we could work something out

If anyone else has tickets and are going i would be interested in working something out for the bears game

Sorry Todd I was looking forward to it and planned on it until very recently.

Trust me i am disappointed...

I need to find a rich broad to take care of me while i am a poor college student again...

D-roc

« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2005, 12:18:38 PM »
I just hope we get to do this sometime down the road... 

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2005, 12:22:59 PM »
D & ntodd: N4L and I and our wives have met 3 times as they make their annual trek to the sunny SC beach at the Cracker Barrel, its kind of nice when you can meet the folks you spend alot of time posting and sharing a like passion with.