Author Topic: Authentic Jerseys  (Read 67077 times)

Offline London49ers

• Starter
Re: Authentic Jerseys
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »
yeah, I have a Gore home shirt, Montana home (throwback), hopefully getting a Rice jersey for Christmas and the '95 Wilson Steve Young jersey (the expensive, heavyweight on field one....I think it was $200+ if I remember rightly, and a lot heavier than the ones these days...well, aside from the M+N ones obviously).  My next purchase will be a Bam Bam one, but I'll wait until next season so I can get one in the right size, with sewn on name/numbers.  I also fancy getting a Clements one too, as I'm a bit offense heavy with my jerseys!.......hmm, maybe a BY one would be cool too, to comemorate the great man

D-roc

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007, 12:04:55 PM »
Should I "customize" my Willis jersey with "Bam Bam" ?

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007, 09:55:25 PM »
nflshop.com is a good place to go for an authentic jersey, if the Paradise doesn't have them!!

I tend to go to nflshop.com because I want the customized jerseys!

D-roc

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »
nflshop.com is a good place to go for an authentic jersey, if the Paradise doesn't have them!!

I tend to go to nflshop.com because I want the customized jerseys!

Thanks Jules! :)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2007, 07:06:16 PM »
of course... never forget to check 'dise first!
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2007, 10:19:39 PM »

Bry - Of course not!! 'Dise is always my first choice!!

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2007, 11:17:42 PM »
Thanks Jules!  some great throwbacks on their... like Montana & Rice etc... the new hats... if people do late christmas shopping I know where they should go lol
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2007, 09:08:41 AM »
:-[ :-[ :-[ I forgot  :P :-X

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2007, 09:09:40 PM »
you will be shunned forever :) :) :) :)

Offline London49ers

• Starter
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2008, 10:50:56 AM »
I'm thinking of getting a custom jersey for my birthday - whats the quality of the Reebok screen printed jerseys like?  As I usually just buy sewn (number/name) ones but they obviously dont do custom ones in them.  Finally, is it blasphemous to have my name on the back and the number 16?! (I was born on the 16th day of 1981, we won superbowl 16 in the '81 season (although obviously it was in 82) and Joe's my idol and its obviously his number, hence its always been my lucky number! as well as been spookily fateful that I was to become a 49ers fan!)  What do you guys reckon?!  Failing that, I was thinking #49 maybe

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 09:35:21 PM »
... I have an 81 with my name on the back... had it long before TO poisoned the #... you can indeed get custom jerseys with the numbers sewn on... in fact 49ers.com offers it.  Click on shop -- choose jerseys then find "Reebok San Francisco 49ers Customized Authentic Team Color Jersey(48-56)"

Alternatively 49erfanclub.com will do it for you too... also on the throwbacks...

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 09:57:31 PM »
The screen printed jersey's are actually very well done!

You just have to remember that they don't go in the dryer after the wash!

Offline cervant

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2008, 11:06:55 PM »
"wash" ?

What does that mean?
"Show me a man with a sense of pride, and I'll show you a guy with limited options."

Offline London49ers

• Starter
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 03:25:57 AM »
lol cheers guys, I've just placed an order for a one (As I wear youth sizes!) with my name and  #16, although I will check out the fanclub page as well, as a throwback one would also be great........I ended up getting mine from the NFL shop as oddly the 49ers shop only ships to the US and Canada, which seems a bit dated in this day and age!

Talking of being outdated.....a dryer?!  Whats one of those! lol I still air dry my clothes indoors and/or outdoors dependant on weather! lol still, its 'green' so I guess I get some brownie points for that?! lol

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2008, 05:12:27 AM »
lol cheers guys, I've just placed an order for a one (As I wear youth sizes!) with my name and  #16, although I will check out the fanclub page as well, as a throwback one would also be great........I ended up getting mine from the NFL shop as oddly the 49ers shop only ships to the US and Canada, which seems a bit dated in this day and age!

Talking of being outdated.....a dryer?!  Whats one of those! lol I still air dry my clothes indoors and/or outdoors dependant on weather! lol still, its 'green' so I guess I get some brownie points for that?! lol
Strangely you will still meet a lot of places where shipping only goes out in North America  :(

Offline London49ers

• Starter
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2008, 01:00:46 PM »
frustrating isnt it!  Got my custom jersey the other day, although NFLShop use blasted UPS to deliver it, and because it needed COD (import charges) and I cant get it delivered to work (no personal mail allowed), I had to take a day off just to receive my merch!  But at least I've got my custom jersey in time for my birthday night out tonight!  Going to the Sports Cafe in London to hopefully see GB and Jag wins!