Author Topic: Looking for help!?  (Read 199106 times)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
Re: Looking for help!?
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2007, 02:55:07 AM »
Hey  8) Grid. I am speaking for everyone when I say "thank-you" for agreeing to help out with the HOP ;D
Not much difference I have done yet  :-\  I'll get the hang of it I'm sure!

D-roc

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2007, 09:22:52 AM »
Hey  8) Grid. I am speaking for everyone when I say "thank-you" for agreeing to help out with the HOP ;D
Not much difference I have done yet  :-\  I'll get the hang of it I'm sure!

Trust me it will get easier once you do it a few times...  If you need any help holla! :P

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2007, 02:57:58 PM »
Trust me it will get easier once you do it a few times...  If you need any help holla! :P
I will  ;)  I think I have found the time to look for the website updates by now.

D-roc

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2007, 04:00:10 PM »
I will  ;)  I think I have found the time to look for the website updates by now.

Cool like I said it is really not bad once you get the hang of it brother!

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2007, 01:07:47 AM »
Grid!!!

Pete & I want to visit Germany, your neck of the woods along with Scotland & Ireland next year in December!

Any chance we could impose on you for a few nights??

If not, that is okay, but I figured we could ask about a year in advance!!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2007, 03:07:16 PM »
Grid!!!

Pete & I want to visit Germany, your neck of the woods along with Scotland & Ireland next year in December!

I would love to have you come by  :)

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2007, 12:25:38 AM »
Grid!!!

I would love to have you come by :)

Cool!! I will pass it on to Pete!!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2007, 03:57:06 AM »
Grid!!!

I would love to have you come by :)
Cool!! I will pass it on to Pete!!
Not to often I get a chance to "entertain" fellow 9er fans at home!  ;D 

D-roc

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2007, 09:30:37 AM »
Just don't leave anything you want to keep out in the open she is a Klepto-maniac Grid! ;) :o :o :o :P

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2007, 09:36:59 AM »
Just don't leave anything you want to keep out in the open she is a Klepto-maniac Grid! ;) :o :o :o :P
LOL......I don't have much worth taking anyway so I'm good.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 11:40:20 AM by gridiron49 »

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2007, 12:04:36 AM »
LOL......I don't much worth taking anyway so I'm good.

D - Stop spreading untrue stories! It just proves you have an over active imagination!!! LOL!!!

Grid - Don't worry, we all know D likes to take liberties in his statements!! LOL!!

D-roc

« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2007, 12:19:58 AM »
LOL......I don't much worth taking anyway so I'm good.

D - Stop spreading untrue stories! It just proves you have an over active imagination!!! LOL!!!

Grid - Don't worry, we all know D likes to take liberties in his statements!! LOL!!

She's right I play allot just make sure she sprays her feet before she comes in! ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2007, 11:44:07 AM »
Jules - I have just bought a Pro Line helmet with Nate Clements' signature  8)

D-roc

« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2007, 05:38:53 PM »

I got your pic in my email & it kicks ass! :)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2007, 08:05:23 AM »

I got your pic in my email & it kicks ass! :)
It looks awsome on the shelf besides my desk  8)  Even my wife loves it  ;)

D-roc

« Reply #85 on: August 02, 2007, 03:02:05 PM »
Isn't that what you told me I win for taking the DISE ffl championship?! ;) :) :)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #86 on: August 02, 2007, 04:09:46 PM »
Isn't that what you told me I win for taking the DISE ffl championship?! ;) :) :)
You wish  ::) 

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #87 on: August 02, 2007, 10:54:20 PM »
Grid - Cool!!!!! Great purchase!!!

Is it time for the season to start yet????

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »
Does anybody know if it is difficult to get to a Warriors game?  I am thinking about available tickets, easy transport and such.  I noticed they are playing the Spurs in early December when I go to SF and it would make a nice experience besides the 9er games....?!

D-roc

« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
Great job with the HOP Grid.!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2007, 12:36:45 PM »
Thanks, D. I think I am getting the hang of it. I still use a lot of time finding the sources with updates on the 9ers even if most links are bookmarked. Practice makes perfect.

D-roc

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »
Thanks, D. I think I am getting the hang of it. I still use a lot of time finding the sources with updates on the 9ers even if most links are bookmarked. Practice makes perfect.

Just pm'd you with a hint!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2007, 01:22:40 PM »
Thank you. Still with more practice time will decrease doing the updates unless there are "breaking news" (like Walsh's death :() capturing headlines everywhere

D-roc

« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2007, 06:55:48 PM »
Thank you. Still with more practice time will decrease doing the updates unless there are "breaking news" (like Walsh's death :() capturing headlines everywhere

I hear that it's how I roll when I am OFF!

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2007, 10:56:38 PM »

I hear that it's how I roll when I am OFF!

D  - You are always off!!!! LOL!!!

Offline PHILLY49ER

• Rookie
Re: Looking for help!? Part II
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »
Having problems here in Philly. My 3yr old is being brain washed by his mom! She's always bringing back some Eagles shirt, jersey,. ect, ect. You go into Modells, and it's wall  to wall Eagles! I did find a 49ers #80 jersey when he was an infant, but now, even on the internet, it's slim pickings for toddler size 49ers gear. I'm planning on coming out to the bay area for the 49ers/Vikings game, so I guess I will have to clean up on my 49ers gear once I get there!
She even tried to take him to the Eagles training camp last week, I was like no way, he's staying here with me!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2007, 03:40:19 AM »
She even tried to take him to the Eagles training camp last week, I was like no way, he's staying here with me!
LOL. Keep fighting, Philly! The world will be better for it  ;D

D-roc

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2007, 12:10:49 PM »
Having problems here in Philly. My 3yr old is being brain washed by his mom! She's always bringing back some Eagles shirt, jersey,. ect, ect. You go into Modells, and it's wall  to wall Eagles! I did find a 49ers #80 jersey when he was an infant, but now, even on the internet, it's slim pickings for toddler size 49ers gear. I'm planning on coming out to the bay area for the 49ers/Vikings game, so I guess I will have to clean up on my 49ers gear once I get there!

If you catch him wearing Eagles gear nuke some broccoli! ;) :)  lol, everytime he wears his 49er jersey/gear buy him ice-cream that will remedy that problem as he won't want to wear anything else!

Offline PHILLY49ER

• Rookie
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
[LOL. Keep fighting, Philly! The world will be better for it  ;D

If you catch him wearing Eagles gear nuke some broccoli! ;) :)  lol, everytime he wears his 49er jersey/gear buy him ice-cream that will remedy that problem as he won't want to wear anything else!

LOL! that's great stuff guys. I'm doing my best!

Hey I want to take this thread back to it's original purpose. Finding 2-3 good tickets for the 49ers vs Vikings game on Dec 9. Where do I not want to be seated? I want to stay in the $90-$110 per ticket range. Is there any chance for a nice seat at that range?

D-roc

« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2007, 09:52:41 AM »
[LOL. Keep fighting, Philly! The world will be better for it  ;D

LOL! that's great stuff guys. I'm doing my best!

Hey I want to take this thread back to it's original purpose. Finding 2-3 good tickets for the 49ers vs Vikings game on Dec 9. Where do I not want to be seated? I want to stay in the $90-$110 per ticket range. Is there any chance for a nice seat at that range?

Wish I could help I think Cervant is one guy that can prob. answer that question! :)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2007, 10:01:03 AM »
Not the best at telling you where NOT to sit but you can definately get a good seat in that range. I have a seat in sec. 16 for the Vikings game but I had a good seat in sec. 8 two years ago and the face value is only $64 on that now. I don't know how much you have to pay in commission, tax etc. but I was very happy with that  :) Jules has her own way of getting good seats so she can probably offer sound advice as well  ;)

Hope to see you at the Dise tailgate on Dec. 9

Offline PHILLY49ER

• Rookie
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »
Oh yes, I will be at the tailgate! Looks like my buddy from the Md area (9ers fan) we both went to the 9ers @ skins game a couple of years ago. It was bad, we left in the middle of the 2nd qtr. The other guy is a Vikes fan from New Jersey. The 3 of us will be heading out on Saturay morning. I will wait to hear from J.B. on some more ticket advice!

Thanks again Grid

Offline Hollywood

• Rookie
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »
Hey guys, I plan on flying out for the St. Louis game. How do I find you tailgaters as opposed to the tailgaters who aren't on this site? 

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2007, 04:00:46 PM »
Hey guys, I plan on flying out for the St. Louis game. How do I find you tailgaters as opposed to the tailgaters who aren't on this site? 

Have you been monitoring the "tailgate" thread? Probably the best place to see how far we have come in terms of an organized "Dise tailgate". Otherwise Julie B., Bryan or Smoking Rubber are the ones with contacts etc.....  :-\

I hope something has been organized by early/mid December. I am flying in from Europe for the Vikings and Bengals games  ;D

Offline Hollywood

• Rookie
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2007, 04:23:26 PM »

Have you been monitoring the "tailgate" thread? Probably the best place to see how far we have come in terms of an organized "Dise tailgate". Otherwise Julie B., Bryan or Smoking Rubber are the ones with contacts etc.....  :-\

I hope something has been organized by early/mid December. I am flying in from Europe for the Vikings and Bengals games  ;D

I saw that thread after I posted in this one   :-[