Author Topic: NEW FEATURE: 49ers Live Gallery (Free Read For Non Subscribers Too)  (Read 14336 times)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
Whether you are like me, and live 49ers, or are simply lucky enough to watch the 49ers live, you will certainly enjoy the latest new section of 49ers Paradise: "49ers Live" and "49ers Live Mobile".  49ers Live is free for all users of 49ers Paradise, whether or not you are a member, subscriber, or just a regular reader, you will be able to enjoy this exciting feature.  

Just in time for training camp and the start of the 2009-2010 season, 49ers Live allows all 49ers fans to share their photos from 49ers events (games, training camp, tailgates, etc.) with family, friends, and the rest of the 49ers' fan community.  The process is simple, and easy to use from a computer or an iPhone / Mobile Phone.  Simply email your relevant photos to gallery@49ersparadise.com and moments later they will appear in 49ers Live section of 49ers Paradise.  What a great way to share the fan experience, and remember your good times!  We recommend you add the email address to your phone contacts so that it is handy next time you snap a 49ers related photo.

49ers Paradise is pleased to offer this exciting feature for all fans to enjoy.  Coupled with the Game Day Experience section, we are confident that fans, whether at the game, or viewing remotely will be able to Live 49ers.  Of course the success of 49ers Live depends heavily on the rest of the community, so please remember to send in your photos and share to help build the ultimate 49ers Live photo gallery!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 02:59:03 PM by Bryan_Admin »
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline hojer49

• Super Bowl MVP
Re: NEW FEATURE: 49ers Live Gallery (Free Read For Non Subscribers Too)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 05:59:31 PM »
I hope the locals will use this new feature Bryan. Living 1000s of miles away I will check out the 49ers Live section every week when the season begins...

PS.: Remember to include some Gold Rush pics :)
Success is temporary, loyalty is forever.

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »
I hope they will too... that's what will make it awesome!
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 04:28:24 PM »
Seems to be working well so far... people are already adding images!  Keep it up everyone!

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 08:10:02 PM »
The gallery is growing!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 07:37:14 AM »
If you are at the game tonight feel free to send your photos... tailgate/ warmups / game time etc... Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!