Author Topic: FREE: #Gillette chose 49ersParadise.com to provide FREE* razors to members #ad  (Read 28746 times)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
Gillette has selected 49ersParadise.com to participate in the Fusion ProGlide Challenge.  *While supplies last we are offering a free Fusion ProGlide razor to our members.  Gillette selected 49ersParadise.com because because they recognized our "excellent content and community...that's why [they] wanted to provide [us] with exclusive ProGlides".  They also sent a kit for me to try out that included face wash, shaving cream, a ProgGlide razor of course, and a USB key - and I'm excited to give it all a try.  Gillette will send the razor directly to you.

We are pleased and honored to be selected as one of the few sites that was selected for this promotion.    Take the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Challenge, and check out the video also to right.
It appears the Canadian offer is already out of razors.  From what I can tell it still works in the US.  Please notify me if you get this message and are in the US:
"Unfortunately, while you were entering the Fusion ProGlide Challenge™, our last FREE Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide was given away. Sorry about that. Everybody must really want one! You can still purchase your Fusion® ProGlide in most stores on June 6."
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:49:35 AM by Bryan_Admin »
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline twinspapa

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Even a stopped clock tells the right time 2x a day
    • HyperSolutions
I got one B

D-roc

Want one?  I would LOVE one as expensive as  :-X razors are these days! 8)

I got in and entered my info., but timed out AFTER I clicked submit?   :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 01:11:57 PM by D-roc »

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
Great papa!
D.. sounds like you just have to be quicker... try it again.

I shaved with it this AM... and it really did give a nice shave...
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

D-roc

Great papa!
D.. sounds like you just have to be quicker... try it again.

I shaved with it this AM... and it really did give a nice shave...

I will try again thanks B. :)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
If you get a time out error, you may want to log back in with the same username and password on your initial sign up... this worked for some family members no problem...

Offline twinspapa

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
  • Even a stopped clock tells the right time 2x a day
    • HyperSolutions
D needs it to shave his knuckles I think.

D-roc

Offline Scoots

• Super Bowl MVP
Mine is on the way

D-roc

Mine too! :)

Offline smoking_rubber

• Veteran
    • Pismo Travels
Got mine ;)

Offline cervant

• Super Bowl MVP
D - are you using it on your face, or some other portion of your body?
"Show me a man with a sense of pride, and I'll show you a guy with limited options."

D-roc

D - are you using it on your face, or some other portion of your body?

I use the expensive ones on my face disposable for my BACK! ;) :)