Author Topic: Can The 49ers Be A Super Bowl Player If They Qualify?  (Read 9384 times)

Offline Advertorial

• Administrator
  • Water Boy
Can The 49ers Be A Super Bowl Player If They Qualify?
« on: December 25, 2010, 11:21:36 PM »
Free Read: Can The 49ers Be A Super Bowl Player If They Qualify?

It's fairly obvious that not many predictions - either by experts, pundits, fans or the NFL Super Bowl picks provided by BetUs - see the San Francisco 49ers going very far in the NFL postseason.

As a matter of fact, not many picks even see them making the playoffs

But when you look at the NFC over the last decade, the playoffs have been as parity-filled as can be. Some teams looked dead in the water coming into the playoffs
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 11:36:03 PM by Advertorial »

Offline flacksaw

• Veteran
Re: Can The 49ers Be A Super Bowl Player If They Qualify?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 08:38:12 PM »
Answer:  Oh heck no.

Glad it's over, GLAD the 9ers won't be the first team to go into the post-season at 7-9.  Glad to see Singletary gone, hopefully sooner rather than later.  Glad to see the 9ers get a top 10ish pick this year in the draft.  Glad I won't have to watch Alex "Check-down" Smith throw for 4 yards on 3rd and 8 anymore.  Glad the Rams get the honor of representing the NFC West in 2010. 

Man do the 9ers need a kid like Sam Bradford, no wait that's right they already have one....Nate Davis!

I just had to...
More Scoring, Less SNORING!

D-roc

Re: Can The 49ers Be A Super Bowl Player If They Qualify?
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 09:10:11 PM »
Glad it is over as well but my god watching the score had me nervous late.

Now we wait and watch the changes that Jed has said will finally be made to turn this all around.