Author Topic: Meet at the playoffs  (Read 19344 times)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
Meet at the playoffs
« on: January 05, 2012, 03:42:12 PM »
Since a few of us are going to be at our first playoff game in ages I hope we could meet  8)

I will be in the Upper Box, Section 34, Row G next Saturday

Offline cervant

• Super Bowl MVP
Re: Meet at the playoffs
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 03:47:38 PM »
I'll be in Upper Reserved, Section 39, Row 15, Seat 1 (on the aisle w/ Section 41)
"Show me a man with a sense of pride, and I'll show you a guy with limited options."

Offline cervant

• Super Bowl MVP
"Show me a man with a sense of pride, and I'll show you a guy with limited options."

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 06:32:44 PM »
British Airways lost my luggage on my way over and they are not returning my calls.....  >:(

I am probably wearing my San Francisco 49ers UK Supporters Club jacket. It is satin red and I'll be wearing a black 5-time Super Bowl Champions cap as well

Offline hojer49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 04:01:12 PM »

I am probably wearing my San Francisco 49ers UK Supporters Club jacket. It is satin red and I'll be wearing a black 5-time Super Bowl Champions cap as well

and that's all? You should be easy to find then ;D
Success is temporary, loyalty is forever.

D-roc

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »
If they don't notice you Grid. you always have THIS OPTION! :P :o :o :o ;)

http://movieclips.com/k37e-old-school-movie-were-going-streaking/

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 01:14:27 AM »
D, I got you a gameday program and hope to send it to you on Monday before I return.

Sorry to miss meeting Cervant and the others at the game but I gave up on fighting the flow of the crowd and my ride had another appointment they were trying to reach  :-\

In 5 previous visits the crowd have never been this much into it by a wide margin and only very few Saints jerseys in sight all day.

Saw one very stupid and brave man in the stadium. Cheering for the home team he was wearing Silver and Black  ::) :o  and he was getting hell for it when he went to the restrooms at halftime!

By far the greatest game I have seen at Candlestick.

My heart says "Go Giants" tomorrow but my wallet says Green Bay because if we get the Championship Game at home I might be tempted to call my work and ask for a few more days off. My throat is all sore after today so perhaps I should stay another week or so to get well.....  ;)

D-roc

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 09:31:45 AM »
Thanks Grid. really appreciate that buddy!

I bet The Stick lost it's mind after VD came up with that catch! Glad you got to see it LIVE! :)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 11:27:52 AM »
The roar from the crowd still gives me chills  ;D   Best damn rollercoaster ride of my life  ;)

D-roc

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 01:47:17 PM »
The roar from the crowd still gives me chills  ;D   Best damn rollercoaster ride of my life  ;)

I am envious but very happy for anyone who got to experience history in the making!

I think we are hosting the NFC Title game next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2012, 03:42:55 PM »
One Dane goes home (me sadly), 2 others take over......

Cains who was on here a long time ago made a nice bet on the 49ers and Giants +points and made more than a 1,200$ the past weekend.

He just booked a ticket in Upper Reserve, section 4 for him and a friend and a flight over here for his winnings  8)

Lucky bas....  ;D

D-roc

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 03:50:54 PM »
One Dane goes home (me sadly), 2 others take over......

Cains who was on here a long time ago made a nice bet on the 49ers and Giants +points and made more than a 1,200$ the past weekend.

He just booked a ticket in Upper Reserve, section 4 for him and a friend and a flight over here for his winnings  8)

Lucky bas....  ;D

That is really awesome!

Look at it this way though, you got to witness one of the greatest playoff games/win in the history of the game and of course our own illustrious history! :)

Great to have you back!

Next stop SUPER BOWL BABY! :)

Offline gridiron49

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:27:26 PM by gridiron49 »

D-roc

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 11:27:30 PM »
Awesome pic. Grid. thanks for sharing! :)