49ers Paradise > Niner's Classified Ads

Need help for 49ers Game this fall

(1/4) > >>

ntodd51:
Alright guys. I think it's time. I am planning on making a pilgramage from Nebraska to SF for a Niners game. I promised myself awhile ago that I would go to a game at the stick before the dump was tore down. I was wondering if I can get some help. First I was hoping to do a tour of the stadium but it looks like they don't offer them up to 5 days before a game, (and we only plan on being out there a day or two)

My first question is what is the best way you guys would recommend getting tickets.. I know I can find some online.. but didn't know if you guys have people you know that sell tickets..

Next is where would it be easy to stay? We got a good deal on a place that is close to the SF airport, becasue we aren't coming out for much other than the game and some very basic sightseeing..

And last what are one or two things we HAVE to see while we are out there..

If anyone can help out with some of these things it would be GREATLY appreciated.. 

commoncents:
I second everything Todd just said. I too plan on finally getting out there this season. The plan so far is to go to the Panthers vs 49ers on November 10th. That's actually my birthday so that's my gift to myself

ntodd51:
HAHA.. CC that's the game we were targeting as well..

TANK:

--- Quote from: ntodd51 on July 24, 2013, 08:28:21 AM ---Next is where would it be easy to stay? We got a good deal on a place that is close to the SF airport, becasue we aren't coming out for much other than the game and some very basic sightseeing..

And last what are one or two things we HAVE to see while we are out there...

--- End quote ---
You have to see the new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara. So impressive! I drive by everytime I am in the area. The SF Giants have a sweet stadium.

I always avoided Alcatraz, but my wife said it was a must see, so we did it in May. It is time consuming but very cool. And it provides a great view of the City.

twinspapa:
I really wanted to take my dad to the stick in 2012 seasin but he passed very quickly after he was diagnosed with cancer (same type as Sweetness) now I'm planning to meet a couple of buddies of mine at Levi's if the invite still stands next season

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version