49ers Paradise > Niner's Classified Ads

Need help for 49ers Game this fall

<< < (3/4) > >>

ntodd51:

--- Quote from: commoncents on August 06, 2013, 07:40:30 AM ---Also looking for tickets cervent

Todd - I assume you are flying, what has the ticket prices looked like for you?

--- End quote ---

Wife found some about 2 weeks ago for about 350 a piece. I think. To be honest she was working more towards this than I was. I'd have to ask check to be sure.

commoncents:

--- Quote from: cervant on August 06, 2013, 08:13:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: commoncents on August 06, 2013, 07:40:30 AM ---Also looking for tickets cervent

--- End quote ---

Which game?

The guy who sits in front of us (2 tickets) usually sells his off (only see him twice a year). If he' there Opening Day, I can inquire.

--- End quote ---

Same game Todd was looking at. Nov 10th (my bday) vs Panthers

--- Quote from: ntodd51 on August 06, 2013, 08:29:50 AM ---

Todd - I assume you are flying, what has the ticket prices looked like for you?

--- End quote ---

Wife found some about 2 weeks ago for about 350 a piece. I think. To be honest she was working more towards this than I was. I'd have to ask check to be sure.

--- End quote ---

Oh ok, the lowest i've seen so far is $440 from Atl to Sac. I'm having to fly there because I have family near the base there.

commoncents:
Plane booked, Hotel booked, Got my game tickets. Ready to roll out Wed.

hojer49:
Hopefully Kap and Co. will give you a nice birthday present on Sunday.

I'm worried about that Panthers defense though. This game looks a lot more difficult now than it did in the pre-season.

commoncents:
Agreed. They've been playing really well the past few weeks. Why wouldn't they play like this when they played Seattle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version