Author Topic: Thank you 'Dise fans  (Read 7533 times)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
Thank you 'Dise fans
« on: December 10, 2015, 07:39:23 AM »
It's become a bit of a yearly tradition for me to say thank you to all of you who make this community what it is.  To those of you who subscribe or donate to the site and help cover the costs of this site, you have a very special place in my heart.  To those of you who post regularly, who contribute great insight, and you are the back bone of this site.  To those of you who regularly visit, lurk in the background, and may even click a banner or two - I thank you.  49ersParadise.com is an incredible community.  Between our Forum, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ we have thousands of fans who rally together to support our team ... even when perhaps they don't deserve our support.

This past year has been an incredibly trying period for me personally, and by extension 49ersParadise.com  ... my time has been limited by unexpected circumstances in ways I never imagined ... so I owe you all an extra moment of appreciation for sticking with us.  I am aspiring for a better 2016 for our site. There are still great things in store... and no limit to what we can do as a community. 

May you all have an incredible Holiday Season... and may we all continue the Quest for Six together!
Bryan
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi