49ers Paradise > Administrative Messages

49ersParadise.com @ 21

(1/4) > >>

Bryan_Admin:
What a fantastic trip it's been.
As we approach the start of this season we have cause to celebrate.  Many of you probably don't even realise it ... but we have built a dynasty here.  No, I'm not talking about the new era of 49ers football we are about to embark on.  I'm talking about our <edit>21st</edit> season of covering the 49ers, at this site... this same site that was once known as 49ers Champ's Incredible Fan Paradise.  What a trip it's been.  You can read a good chunk of our history at: http://49ersparadise.com/site.shtml and I encourage you to do... but before you go clicking off, I wanted to say thank you.

<edit>Heading into our 21st season</edit> I've met some amazing people.  People I am proud to call my friends.  People who are a part of this community whether they frequently post, or occasionally visit.  People, who have helped build a dynasty to support the Red & Gold.  I couldn't have done it without all of you.  I mean that both literally and figuratively.  Your financial contributions, emotional support, ideas, coding, blogging, podcasting, interviewing, networking, reading and trust.  A very, very sincere thank you.   We have built something amazing here together... and I hope to continue to deliver more, better, faster. 

Your support is so important to our future... please help grow our community by spreading the word, and the reputation.  We are a place any 49ers fan can call home.  And we live by that. 

cervant:
Congrats Bry!

Scoots:
Took a look and I'm just over a decade here :)

My oldest online account is still ebay ... starting there in 1996.  Sorry Bry, I didn't know about the Paradise then :)

Bryan_Admin:
Thanks guys

lol ... I suppose that ebay thing is understandable.  It's pretty amazing what weve done!

hojer49:
20 years! That's pretty amazing. I didn't even realize the Internet was that old :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version