Author Topic: Be Part of a NFL Documentary  (Read 18543 times)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
Be Part of a NFL Documentary
« on: May 21, 2005, 03:30:28 PM »
Hi 49ers fan!!!

contact Bianca - biancawestwood@rhtv.org.uk

My name is Bianca Westwood and I’m an Associate Producer with Sky Sports and RHTV in the UK.   After having looked at 49ers Paradise I decided to write to you in the hope of getting some fans involved in a project I’m working on at the moment.  Random Harvest (a British film production company) is making a documentary series on the NFL for Sky One featuring Martin Johnson (ex-England rugby Captain) and David James (England goalkeeper).  In it we will be examining all aspects of the NFL, how it differs from our own sporting institutions, how Martin and David can adapt (if they can adapt!) to the game etc etc. 

We are flying to the States on June 12 and we have set up various shoots (training with the 49ers, training with the Seahawks, Rookie Camp, Washington College, Fox TV, a look at the Dolphins, Hall of Fame weekend) to take place over a period of 3 months. Obviously the fans are vital to the game so we want to feature them on the program.    Essentially we are aiming to promote a fantastic sport that really doesn’t get the recognition it deserves in this country so it would be great if we could really capture how important the game/teams are to their many fans.  Do you know of any MAD Niners fans that would be interested in being filmed, do they go to all the games?  We need some big personalities and I would really appreciate it if you could let me know if you can help us out.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks & regards

Bianca.

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
Re: Be Part of a NFL Documentary
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 09:30:55 PM »
B - You did this on purpose, didn't you?? :P

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2005, 10:57:42 PM »
not sure I'm following Jules?
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 03:22:44 PM »
It sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm very tempted to do it!.

D-roc

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:20:47 AM »
It sounds like a lot of fun!! I'm very tempted to do it!.

NOW i KNOW I am not watching that!!!!!! :P ;)

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 10:29:51 AM »
D: I vote for twinspapa! His one cood dude & a bad MUDDAH all in ONE!

"If you are not enjoying the journey, you probably will not enjoy the destination!"

D-roc

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 10:33:09 AM »
They better bring their "WIDE ASS LENSE" to the shoot?!!!!!!!!!!! :o ;D ;)

Offline 49ertothecore

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 10:36:19 AM »
D: Where has he been? I bet he is rejuvenating himself for one heck of a season!

"If you are not enjoying the journey, you probably will not enjoy the destination!"

D-roc

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 10:46:35 AM »
I heard after he does the Documentary he is cast to play "MAXIMUM ME" - replacing MINI ME- in the next Spy who shagged me!!!!

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 11:28:56 AM »
Maybe we can get the rep to where a 49ers Paradise T Shirt?

D-roc

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2005, 06:15:51 PM »
Maybe we can get the rep to where a 49ers Paradise T Shirt?

oh' hell ya' Boss!

Offline cervant

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 01:46:45 PM »
I would volunteer, but I have no personality.
"Show me a man with a sense of pride, and I'll show you a guy with limited options."

Offline Niner-4-Life

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 01:57:40 PM »
Yes, but you could purchase a case of 'liquid personality' in either light or full flavored form!  Perhaps the 750 ml variety even?
"Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller

Offline commoncents

• Super Bowl MVP
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 04:00:18 PM »
I'd do it, but there no where near GA lol

lets make sure not to get Tim on there, he'll still be talking about the great job T-don and Deer did ;)

Just messing Tim. SCRAMBLING QB's FO LIFE!!  ;D
"I'm not sure fans can appreciate the balance of Steve Mariucci, nor will they ever." - Chris Collinsworth during the 2003 WC Playoff GM

D-roc

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2005, 09:08:43 PM »
I'd do it, but there no where near GA lol

lets make sure not to get Tim on there, he'll still be talking about the great job T-don and Deer did ;)

Just messing Tim. SCRAMBLING QB's FO LIFE!! ;D

Let's just hope that if Core get's the gig he leaves "the robe"  :o  at home! Sorry couldn't resist Core it's been awhile! ;D ;)