Author Topic: Woodall's superbowl ring  (Read 13871 times)

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
Woodall's superbowl ring
« on: January 05, 2005, 09:45:16 AM »
Hey Everyone,
The people trying to sell Woodall's ring sent me this email.  If any of you are interested in purchasing the ring, I am not only envious, but 49ers Paradise would receive a fair kickback as a finders fee if you mentioned that "49ers Paradise" is where you saw the ring 'advertised'.

"Hello.
I am working for the person, Eric Garonzik, who now owns the 1994 49ers SuperBowl ring that was previously owned and worn by ex-linebacker Lee Woodall and am trying to assist him with the sale of this ring.

The story of the sale of this ring was highly publicized in the last 2 weeks as we attempted to sell this ring on Ebay.  However, we found that most bidders were not serious and those who were took no interest in the ring or value of the ring.  Some wanted to 'tear the ring down', etc and we do not want to see that happen....
we are requesting that if you know any fan that is a member of your site who may take an interest in the purchase of this ring, to let us know via an email or personal call -
717-421-5585 and ask for Eric Garonzik, we would appreciate it.  We are willing to be somewhat flexible with price and keep the sale private and confidential.  We are just interested in claiming on the debt owed by Mr. Woodall and the sale of this ring. Thanks.
Stacy
"
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline 5xworldchamps

• Rookie
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2005, 05:58:20 PM »
Bryan do you know why he's trying to sell it??
I AM THE NINERFREAK!!
I AM THE RAIDER-HATER!!
BLEED RED & GOLD,BABY!!

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2005, 09:09:32 PM »
Eric Garonzik is heading it up... but I think he works for a company of some sort... you interested?
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing" - Lombardi

Offline 5xworldchamps

• Rookie
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2005, 09:34:15 PM »
oh i would be but i seriously doubt i'd have the funds anytime soon.
I AM THE NINERFREAK!!
I AM THE RAIDER-HATER!!
BLEED RED & GOLD,BABY!!

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2005, 09:55:10 PM »
why the curiosity?

Offline 5xworldchamps

• Rookie
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2005, 11:33:15 PM »
i  didnt read it right....i thought Woodall was trying to sell it! :roll:
I AM THE NINERFREAK!!
I AM THE RAIDER-HATER!!
BLEED RED & GOLD,BABY!!

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2005, 01:21:53 AM »
He turned the ring over to a guy he owed money to, to sell...

Offline STLNiner

• Super Bowl MVP
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2005, 02:04:49 PM »
What is something like that worth? I hadn't heard anything about this. It's a shame for a player to have to give up something like that.
Touchdown 49ers!

Offline Bryan_Admin

• Administrator
  • Super Bowl MVP
    • 49ers Paradise
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2005, 03:20:00 PM »
They are asking for at least 40 000 I think

Offline 5xworldchamps

• Rookie
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2005, 05:37:38 PM »
bOY I'D LIKE to have that...i'd fib to some hot girls that i earned it myself in the superbowl...lol j/k
I AM THE NINERFREAK!!
I AM THE RAIDER-HATER!!
BLEED RED & GOLD,BABY!!

Offline Julie B.

• Pro Bowler
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2005, 09:26:58 PM »
There were pictures of it when it was on eBay.