49ers Paradise > Niner's Classified Ads

Meet at the playoffs

<< < (2/3) > >>

D-roc:
If they don't notice you Grid. you always have THIS OPTION! :P :o :o :o ;)

http://movieclips.com/k37e-old-school-movie-were-going-streaking/

gridiron49:
D, I got you a gameday program and hope to send it to you on Monday before I return.

Sorry to miss meeting Cervant and the others at the game but I gave up on fighting the flow of the crowd and my ride had another appointment they were trying to reach  :-\

In 5 previous visits the crowd have never been this much into it by a wide margin and only very few Saints jerseys in sight all day.

Saw one very stupid and brave man in the stadium. Cheering for the home team he was wearing Silver and Black  ::) :o  and he was getting hell for it when he went to the restrooms at halftime!

By far the greatest game I have seen at Candlestick.

My heart says "Go Giants" tomorrow but my wallet says Green Bay because if we get the Championship Game at home I might be tempted to call my work and ask for a few more days off. My throat is all sore after today so perhaps I should stay another week or so to get well.....  ;)

D-roc:
Thanks Grid. really appreciate that buddy!

I bet The Stick lost it's mind after VD came up with that catch! Glad you got to see it LIVE! :)

gridiron49:
The roar from the crowd still gives me chills  ;D   Best damn rollercoaster ride of my life  ;)

D-roc:

--- Quote from: gridiron49 on January 15, 2012, 11:27:52 AM ---The roar from the crowd still gives me chills  ;D   Best damn rollercoaster ride of my life  ;)

--- End quote ---

I am envious but very happy for anyone who got to experience history in the making!

I think we are hosting the NFC Title game next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version